Become our mechanical engineer
Advantek is a technical consulting company providing engineering services for the Danish energy industry and other landbased industry.
Some of our engineering services are delivered from our own offices, and others via consultants placed at the customer location.
With head office in Kolding, we are presently counting 10 employees.
We are currently in a positive phase of expansion, and are therefore seeking a new Mechanical Engineer to strengthen our team. As a part of a project you might be placed at the customer's office for a period, but your base will be the head office in Kolding
Your key tasks will be to:
● Mechanical engineering / development, using 3D software like Inventor, Solidworks or NX
● FEA/FEM analysis
● You will be responsible for completing projects in close dialogue with our customers
● Modify existing equipment to improve product quality, decrease cost, and/or strengthen safety measures
What we are looking for:
● Somebody who is trustworthy, positive and motivated
● Experience from the wind industry is a plus, but your personal skills are more important
● Proficient in NX, Inventor, SolidWorks or another 3D drawing program
● Proficient in Ansys or other FEM tools
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong technical presence
What we are offering:
● An opportunity to be part of the company’s build-up from an early phase
● A great job with the chance to make a difference
● Lots of flexibility and very competitive conditions
For further information about the position:
If you have questions, please contact Area Manager, Thomas Brejnegaard Madsen at +45 30 27 23 25
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Your application and CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.